For a variety of accommodation from refurbished rooms to flats and houses contact us regarding your requirements.
- When you start the search for your ideal home it is worth considering your requirements:
- Think about the location you’d like to live in. Consider your ‘must have’ list- what do you really want?
- What’s your budget? Would you pay more for the right property?
- How long do you need the accommodation for? Is it a stop gap or a long term solution?
- When would you like to move in?
In order to secure a property we recommend an early viewing and we will accompany you throughout so that we are on hand to answer any questions immediately and advise where necessary..
Once you have identified a suitable property you will be required to complete a referencing form, may pay a referencing fee and also pay a Deposit. We will then reference you and take the Property off the market.
If and when your referencing is successful we will then organise the following regardless of whether your property is managed:
Arrange an Inventory with you. Collect from you your first month’s Rent and if any tenancy fee.
Agree the moving in date and for you to sign the Tenancy Agreement.
Once you are nearing the end of your tenancy period you will need to decide whether to extend your stay or move out – Remembering to give us the relevant notice.